For more details on new features and improvements, read the rest of this article.
Over the last 4 months I have received a couple of reviews on the app store about “What I ate“. Most of them liked the minimalistic approach, but asked for new features. Well, I tend to listen to the people who payed me, so I sat down and got to work.
I am very excited to announce that I was able to implement almost all of the features the reviewers asked for. Here they are, in all their glory 🙂
- added drag’n’drop sorting for thumbnails (tap and hold to sort)
- enabled using photos from the camera roll/photo albums
- enabled editing text on the polaroids (tap to edit)
- adding photos for days other than ‘today’ is now possible
I was also able to cut the time needed for saving a new photo quite substantially. (Hopefully) no more annoying second-long waiting after taking a photo.
Well, as it is with all software, it will always contain bugs. But at least I was able to find and squash two of them:
- photos taken at exactly midnight dont show up on both days anymore
- a scrolling problem when changing the date has been fixed
If you happen to find another bug, please drop me a line here.
That’s all for now. Have fun using “What I ate”.